1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA Online

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Haradjad, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Haradjad

Haradjad Veteran Member

I have no idea how APB is put together online, but it seems quite similar in play style compared to GTA V. Is it possible to add GTA Online to the 'supported' games of Konvict Gaming when it releases on the first of October? I know it's not available on the PC (yet), but getting to play with people from KG is better than playing on your own of course since most of the people will have finished the single player experience of GTA V by then.

If you decide to add GTA Online to the list, then I would suggest adding separated groups on the Teamspeak server each for a different console since next-gen en PC will be coming.

2. Snipersimon

Snipersimon Veteran Member

Played it and completed it just waiting for gta online, i play on ps3

3. Tech 2

Tech 2 Unregistered/Unconfirmed

how can you complete this in what 3 days? :eek: or only the storyline not sidequests

4. Blyth

Blyth Man of Many Blocks

Most of my friends are racing for 100%, I think one of them already managed it......

5. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

you can connect your consoles to PC monitors with HDMI, get on ts, before you start playing and then we can all play GTA and have laugh together, but i've heard that servers will be rather small compared to APB, something like 16 players per server?

6. Snipersimon

Snipersimon Veteran Member

storyline i mean :) and played it everyday all day!

7. Haradjad

Haradjad Veteran Member

That's exactly what I'm doing right now.

8. Kgcobra

Kgcobra Veteran Member

coop is guna be based on 16 man servers. deathmatch etc will be done the same way as it used to be on gta 4 it will be player hosted and player decided. coop servers will have option on privacy so for example invite only etc i believe. not 100% on it tho. as for adding it into the clan roster i dont think it would work. channels etc on ts can be created fine but with it being limited to 16 people its not really something we can recruit for. just my 2 pence

9. Tech 2

Tech 2 Unregistered/Unconfirmed

gotta agree with cobra here, it's just some fun
    doesn't have recruitment potential

10. Vtelrunya

Vtelrunya Member

you can do RPG with GTA and it may have recruitment potential then. And 16 man isnt all you can have if you really know how to. Buts thats more GTA IV though.