1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings everyone at KG

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CrazyLamer, May 6, 2014.

1. CrazyLamer

CrazyLamer Member

Hello everyone, and i look forward to meet everyone soon enough.

Just applied to join KG gaming after i met up with a few member in Breaking Point and i were impressed at the first moment when they picked me up.
    They played their roles very well, and it was really inspiring to see some real professional teamwork in a game where most players just don't care about anything but themselves and just team up to get what they want and then they leave.

Im playing most of the games that's stated on the main page, and im looking forward to play with more of the members and be on teamspeak and getting to know everyone better.

Im on my Trial period now so i hope we'll get along so i can be a part of this amazing community.

Right now im at work, but when i get home, the first thing will be getting on Teamspeak.
    Hope to hear you there.

And thanks to everyone who were picking me up in-game and inviting me, it's been some time i actually wanted to be in a clan, because of the lack of attitude and activity but KG made a really good impression which i haven't experienced in a long time and for that i am really grateful.

Have a nice day everyone and i hope we may have a moment to talk on teamspeak some day.

ps. If you ever want to know something more about me, just keep asking me questions and i'll answer them all, i've got nothing to hide. Over and out.

//David aka. CrazyLamer

2. Ario

Ario Veteran Member

Welcome to KG! I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do. If you ever decide to play CS:GO, talk to me if you need some guidance :)

3. CrazyLamer

CrazyLamer Member

Much appreciated, if i ever decide to play it again, i'll definitely let you know ;) Thanks.

4. Overdose

Overdose Banned

Welcome Lamer always nice to see trails felt so welcome by our community and appreciating all the hard work we put in!

5. Sensual

Sensual Veteran Member

Welcome to KG crazy lama.

6. CrazyLamer

CrazyLamer Member

I thank you all for the warm welcome :)

7. Pala

Pala Member

Welcome #luv

8. Chalky

Chalky Veteran Member

Welcome Lamer, glad you've joined :D

See you ingame buddy

9. AL.AN.

AL.AN. Veteran Member

Welcome!
    Hope you enjoy yourself here even more now that you are going to become one of us!

10. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Welcome to the Madhouse.

11. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

I like Llamas ;3

12. monQ.

monQ. Member

Welcome, mate :D

13. Vatz

Vatz Dont ask me.. Ask Doddsy!

Welcome to KG if you ever fancy playing ISS pop down and ill show you the ropes

14. CrazyLamer

CrazyLamer Member

I thank you all very kindly.
    But Alan, im still on the Trial som im not becoming one of you yet, until i received the final word, but i hope i can be in the clan, since i've been enjoying the time so far on teamspeak with everyone when im playing, so much more nice to be social with people, and especially fun and nice people like yourselves.

And Shorty, i think you missed the first part of my nickname ;)

and off-topic

I have a dedi server at home im not sure what im going to use the bandwith for, since im only hosting a TS3 server atm if the clan needs an EU ftp or make a gameserver in the near future and it's on a 100/100mbit broadband connection so the speed can be quite high for EU people.

If a mod sees this, just send me a pm or something if there's anything i can use the server to provide with anything.

15. CrazyLamer

CrazyLamer Member

Out of all the games on the front page, the only games i don't have is WoW, MC, and FF.
    ISS is almost the same type of gameplay as Breaking Point in ArmA 3 and DayZ so im used to that game too, so teaming up in that would be really nice.

I also have enough items, weapons and supplies for a whole group in my global inventory.

16. monQ.

monQ. Member

^^ Yoyo, mr nice guy!

Potential, I see!

17. CrazyLamer

CrazyLamer Member

Thanks everyone :)
    Been talking to a few of the members now, and it's really nice starting to know a few and have a little chat.
    And by far the most social and funny people i've been talking with in a long time that belongs to a clan.

Send me a message on teamspeak or add me on steam when you're gonna get into ISS and i'll happily join if im not in another game atm :)

18. WestDrake

WestDrake Veteran Member

Glad your enjoying your time here. If you ever wanna aram on league hit me up.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

19. CrazyLamer

CrazyLamer Member

Hey West, im sad to say i only have an account with all my champs on Eu Nordic :/ but im thinking of changing server but it will cost a bit ^_^ im gonna login an check the cost now so i will probably change soon :)

I'll be sure to send you a pm or talk to you on TS when it's done ;)

And thanks again everyone, you've been really kind and im really glad i got the chance to join such a wonderful clan such as this one.
    Btw this is the first Clan i've ever been in with so many active, funny and kind members and it really lightens me up everytime i talk to everyone inside the Arma 3 room.

20. Shady

Shady Veteran Member

Same What he said ^

Feel welcome aswell ;)