1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Day to one and all

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Andrew, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Andrew

Andrew Konvict Guest

Good day to one and all not sure if this is the best place to post please forgive if this is the wrong place. I see you have a hots section just looking to get some information on konvict gaming and what you have in store for your hots section

BuGz

2. Kezma

Kezma Veteran Member

Hey Andrew, Fist off i would like to say welcome to KG and thanks for putting in this post sorry that it got marked as spam by the bot but I have passes it through now.

So more about KG, We are a large multi-gaming community that are always looking to expand and grow our sections. We have around 3000 Active members that all enjoy spending time gaming at all ours and all areas of the world.

For the Hots section, This is a fairly new section to KG and we are excited to get it going forward. The aim for the Hots section along with every section of KG is to host a place where people can join and play some games and enjoy there time with other members. There is plans for more event based games coming up in the future of the section but due to it being a really new part of KG and in Beta it will take a little while before everything is up and running.

I hope this has cleared some things up about KG and the hots section and i hope to see you apply (Here) :)

Any other questions feel free and hop on our TS and find me (Ctrl+f kezma ;)) and I can have a chat with you

-Kez