1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General smoking thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SenpaiZejza, Dec 4, 2014.

1. SenpaiZejza

SenpaiZejza Member

Alright guys, I love threads like these, what do you smoke?
    I usually smoke Marlboro and today I started learning to roll
    View attachment 2511

2. KG Taxed

KG Taxed The Alcoholic (according to twiglet)

amber leaf tobacco

3. Dev

Dev Veteran Member

i smoke amber leaf aswell, tryna quit though. nice job on the rolling for a first time - mine looked like a slug.

4. God

God Veteran Member

I smoke mostly Parliaments.

5. BradlyKG

BradlyKG Veteran Member

My main brand is usually Pall Mall red 100s. But I just started trying those Vuse digital vapor cigs and they are actually pretty good. They hit like a real cig, surprisingly. Today I've only smoke two real cigarettes as opposed to my usual 10+. Vuse isn't one of those things to quit smoking, it's just a really convenient replacement since I can smoke in my house again now lol.

6. SenpaiZejza

SenpaiZejza Member

I am not allowed to smoke in the house, rolled them at home cause I was alone. I never really tasted vapor cigs and I'm really curious

7. BradlyKG

BradlyKG Veteran Member

They are much better tasting than regular cigarettes, but still taste like a cigarette (if that makes sense). E-cigs (Vuse are less an e-cig than they are a vaporizer) are smokeless and odorless. They're amazing in my opinion. You should try Vuse, they sell them at just about every gas station in the US I believe. Not expensive either. Starter kit comes with the charger, the "cig" and one cartridge. I believe a two pack of additional cartridges are around $4 and one lasts about as long as one pack of normal smokes, granted you don't puff the crap out of them all day lol. So basically two packs for the price of one (where I live) is awesome.

8. Bethie

Bethie Veteran Member

I smoked for 4 years but been vaping only for a year now. Addicted to double mint.
    I'm slightly asthmatic, the main difference iv found in the year is no tar residue on lips from roll ups nor any shortness of breath anymore if you do exercise. Also I buy 30ml, use it daily and find the fluid lasts me 2-3 weeks.

9. Daryl

Daryl Banned

Not a smoker or anything but out of interest bethie, how much cheaper is that?

10. Hector

Hector Technician + Clan Leader
    Staff Member

I'm 2 years smoke free now, before that I was like a 15 year smoker of either lambert and butler for real cigs or cutters choice / tv for tobacco. I vapped for a year which I did enjoy more than smoking. I started on a strong liquid then gradually went down to a liquid with no nicotine concentration the I. Put my pen down and that was me done. I don't miss the smoking at all. Nor do I get cravings at all. I do miss the vape though. I'd just sit down in the evening and vape constantly as I liked the flavours. That was good shizzle. Won't go back to it now.

11. Bethie

Bethie Veteran Member

I used to spend about 10 a week or so on tobacco as I smoked a fair bit.
    So 7 every 3 weeks isn't so bad. I buy from cloud9vaping who aren't overpriced and they send you sweets with every order :)

12. Axecess

Axecess I need some mana.

They just raised the price of 20 smokes in Ireland to ten euro, i stop'd smoking cigs years ago thank god and went on to the rollies, amber leaf was my choice until i started smoking drum light. Currently trying to quit, down to about one smoke a day but curious about the vapor altho i dont think i need it to quit.

13. SenpaiZejza

SenpaiZejza Member

10 euros for a pack? In Malta it's around 5 euros per pack on average, need to start vaping tbh but mum doesn't let me smoke, she knows that I smoke but she doesn't know I'm a chain smoker, need to quit this shit.

14. pEoN

pEoN Veteran Member

Smokings bad M'kay

15. Venum

Venum Unregistered/Unconfirmed

Gna agree with peon on this, nothing good comes of it.

16. KG Taxed

KG Taxed The Alcoholic (according to twiglet)

normally my tobacco costs me about £20 for 50g of amber leaf and tht lasts me about 2-3weeks if im the only one smoking it but if im sharing it lasts about a week

17. Boston Broiler

I would get more satisfaction burning the money than smoking it not that there is a difference but hey thats just my opinion

18. SenpaiZejza

SenpaiZejza Member

Opinion's an opinion aye, caught smoking in my worst period of life, wish to cut them but cant be fucked

19. Xel

Xel Veteran Member

1 tip. Stop with it. I just stopped for more then a week and tbh I'm feeling great changes already. It's like emo-eaters. You smoke as an habbit or when you are bored

20. Shadi

Shadi Veteran Member

I don't smoke and while I agree nothing good comes out of it - just like anything else too much of it can kill you; control yourself and you're probably good unless you've got a vulnerable body. Yes there are risks of this and that but even food and medicine does that to you on a daily basis - granted, it's a necessity in comparison but yeah. Fizzy drinks aren't exactly too good either.