1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garry's Mod

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GamermadHD, Jul 25, 2014.

1. GamermadHD

GamermadHD Banned

Is there any plans for adding this in the future, because i love this game and i think that it would be a very popular edition to konvict gaming.

2. Sean

Sean Banned

The problem is and always will be finding someone who would like to manage/Moderate this!

What we have been doing for people who want to start a new game within KG is have them prove to us that they can recruit members and get a small following over the course of a week or two. You can have them sign-up as the new "Community Member" option in the applications.

If this is something you'd like to do or try, we can easily get you a Garrys Mod server setup. You would just need to manage/configure it.

For now just try and drum up some interest and lets go from there :)

3. Pizza Dog

Pizza Dog Pokemon Poster

-necro-?

Anyways.. maybe he's not interested anymore. But if you need help with managing and installing fun plugins I have a history of managing Garry's Mod servers and I used to love playing the game.

4. DatDino

DatDino Konvict Guest

I would help controlling this, I do have some memory of having a server on GMod. Also garry's mod is pretty fun to play with a few people and would help us get more players into KG ;)

+1 for this idea :D

5. DuskinN

DuskinN Konvict Guest

DarkRP , PropHunt , Trouble in Terrorist Town , i have some good memories with dis game :p

+1 ♥ ♥ hope they'll accept it :p

6. Boston Broiler

Darkrp if kept simple and set up correctly can have queues to get into.

7. VeinBe

VeinBe Veteran Member

I would definitely play. +1