1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny story.

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Infernoscare, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Infernoscare

Infernoscare Veteran Member

When my parents first came to Canada roughly 20-25 years ago, there was a funny moment that my dad would not forget and it pretty much highlights bad drivers in, Vancouver, BC.

When my parents finally finished the paperwork for permanent visas to live in Vancouver, they left the building and headed to the garage at the basement floor. Right as they left the elevator, all of a sudden they heard a loud crash in front of them only to see two Asian girls who looked stunned and had apparently crashed into a brand new BMW at the time, fortunately their car was not a victim. My parents continued further down the garage only to see that the girls were crashed into by not only the guy behind them, but by another person behind him. Suddenly all they heard was a man yelling "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE A DRIVER'S LICENSE," and another man behind my parents yelling, "OH NO! MY BRAND NEW BMW!"