1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First CS:GO Montage :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots // Videos' started by CanYouDiglett, Nov 20, 2014.

1. CanYouDiglett

CanYouDiglett Member

Hey guys!

Just wanted to post this here as I play CS:GO with KG members quite a bit. I know it's not the best montage but the clips were too good to be deleted :p

[video=youtube;Tb9nxIHry60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb9nxIHry60[/video]

Like and subscribe for more similar content and to make sure you don't miss out! Putting a lot of effort into the next montage with much better clips depending how much feedback I get.

Constructive criticism is always welcome :)

Thanks guys.

~CanYouDiglett~​

2. Qubycs

Qubycs Veteran Member

Nice montage dude ^^

A little tip when you record: Before you record, type this in console: cl_draw_only_deathnotices 1

What that'll do is it will only show the killfeed then. It looks alot more clean on the screen nice, gives it a cleaner/pro look ^^.

Also remove the console :p. But other than that, good job man :)! Do more!

3. Astycc

Astycc Member

+1 for the comment above, do that, remove xray and maybe even turn up your shaders and shadows, change some gamma settings in your editing program and also disable resampling if you have Sony Vegas!

But apart from that, nice frags and good luck for more montages in the future :)

4. Vix

Vix Member

7/10 Good attempt I would do the command Qubycs said as it will help the video look a lot cleaner also maybe depending on what editing software you use try adding a colour correction as it can make the video look a lot better.