1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First christmas giveaway over! results and more to come

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Overdose, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Overdose

Overdose Banned

I'd like to thank you all for coming! it was a awesome turn out and we had up to 137 people on the stream getting involved and all around *borat voice* GREAT SUCCESS. I unfortunately lost the names of who won the games so that was a fail on my part and won't happen next time but 21 games where handed out and a Teemo hat (thanks Fatman) and it went smoothly and everyone is happy.

To those who donated mid way threw the event your donations will be passed onto the next event (http://www.konvictgaming.com/showthread.php?6787-Christmas-giveaway-2!-coming-soon!-details-inside) and I'd like to thank you all for your generosity, shout out to Fatman for the Teemo hat as well that thing was siiiiiick.

If anyone has any feed back or how we can improve the next giveaway please let us know so we can do it even better next time :D and stay tuned for the next give away which won't be far away, love you all and merry xmas from James (Overdose) and Jonas (Creative)