1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Failed my trial ;( (Goodbye)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by British, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. British

British Konvict Guest

Sorry guys for letting you down. When I hopped into your channel, I was not asking for feedback, I asked what you were playing and if I could play with you. Then I said, after-wards can one of you give me some feedback after the match so I can be accepted. I don't want to retry trial as you guys seem to assume things too quickly, getting me in trouble. Like Binka, he was demoted because you didn't listen to him...

2. British

British Konvict Guest

I'll still be on the Minigame, surf and other servers...

3. Adversed

Adversed Veteran Member

Sometimes things get misunderstood dude. If you change your mind and end up wanting to join let me or another moderator know :)

4. British

British Konvict Guest

It is just the amount of people who -rep'd me. They didn't ask me if I was being serious, It was so obvious I was joking. They must not like me, neither do most people if I come in wanting to play something, I am told to "GTFO" and I can't even do anything because I'm a trial. Before I have to go, I remind the Member I was playing with to give me feed-back if they liked me. They never +rep me.

5. OnaZuzu

OnaZuzu Konvict Guest

What group did you join btw? Sorry I don't know you. You got a few bad reports? Also how do you know if you got +/-? You arn't supose to find out that infomation

6. LaurenJuliet

LaurenJuliet Clan Leader-Leader
    Staff Member

Hi British. Feel free to message me if you feel like your trial was unfair in any way or if you would like to discuss this further :)

7. British

British Konvict Guest

It's obvious I got -rep'd because I was told I was by some of the people who actually -rep'd me. And some of the people I reminded about Feedback probably +rep'd me (I don't know)

8. OnaZuzu

OnaZuzu Konvict Guest

Well they shouldn't have said anything to you, I believe thats breaking a rule or two, but as lauren said you are always more then welcome to talk to a mod if you feel as though you have been unfairly judged or people we just being unfair with you :)

9. Adversed

Adversed Veteran Member

I feel like their may be a little more to it then you're saying but if you ever have a problem with people and you feel like they're doing things simply because they don't like you we have mods and staff there to help you out. Also if you feel like you trial is being messed up by those people that definitely needs to be brought to our attention so we can ensure if someone deserves to pass and become a member they actually do :)

10. British

British Konvict Guest

There is nothing else about it. They told me they had -rep'd me via teamspeak.

11. Venum

Venum Unregistered/Unconfirmed

You can always come back and ask for a re-trial and try improve and gain positive feedback :)

12. Ravey

Ravey Here to Help :)

This needs looking into then.

Did a mod speak to you about your failed trial?

Something definitely sounds wrong here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.