1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolve Alpha testing!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by badboiiowen, Nov 1, 2014.

1. badboiiowen

badboiiowen Konvict Guest

Hey people of konvict gaming

Well as you should all know there has been this big alpha test going on pc, xb1 and ps4 thats been delayed, but who in konvict gaming has got a key for the pc version then, and what do you guys think og the game in this phase then???

2. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

i love it, the variety is quite wide for an alpha and i barely see bugs or glitches! walking a really good path so far.
    the only down side will be the price. i feel its going to be an overpriced fancy graphics arcade game... prove me wrong

3. RekA

RekA Veteran Member

Having played this at EGX'14, I was seriously looking forward to this game, unfortunately my PC decided to have an aneurysm and only just runs it (even on the lowest specs) but the 2 hours I've actually managed to get to play it, I've thoroughly enjoyed the game! It's got A LOT of potential so I'm just hoping that they don't f*ck it up when it's actually released! :)

4. Adversed

Adversed Veteran Member

I think this game could be good. However the $70 Canadian price and im sure high for you guys as well is really ridiculous. It does loook like agreat game to pass a couple hours with though.