1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eSports Team Sponsorship

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Guly, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Guly

Guly Veteran Member

We are Monkeys on the Window, a Portuguese non-profit eSports Team , as we recently formed this organization, we are looking for some sponsors, we currently have a TS3 server, CSGO server, CSGO Team, League Of Legends Team and 2 of the best Portuguese Street Fighter 4 Players, we are also taking care of our t-shirts on which we would be glad to have the Konvict Gaming logo on them :)

Our Website: http://monkeysonthewindow.tk/

Konvict Gaming will be promoted through our team by our social media pages, website, t-shirts and more if we can have a sponsorship :)

We want nothing on return, just the rights to use the Konvict Gaming Logo as a Sponsor on our Clothing and Social media Pages.

Regards,

Team Capitan,
    Bruno Correia.

2. Sean

Sean Banned

I can't speak for upper leadership. I can only speak for the CSGO division.

Currently within our CSGO division, we allow members of KG to have their own teams. They can focus on their teams but at the core, they are members on KG. Having the team option is just a luxury. What we offer every team that shows dedication is a TS team channel within the CSGO section, access to our 128tic scrim servers and training servers. This is the same deal we offer to all of our teams within CSGO :). Currently we have 8 teams, some very serious while others are just players who have a common goal.

If all of your members would like to apply for KG, they are more than welcome to. Having a large community/clan like KG, can help bring support and "fans" to any of your matches broadcasted on twitch or GOTV. Aside from that, I can't personally offer anything more. That would be up to the leaders and officers. If you're interested, add me on steam and we can talk a bit more. I'm always interested in having more teams within our CSGO Division.

Good luck to your team,
    Sean

3. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Well my take on it is we get free advertisement from it. However has your whole team applied.. Also would be good to see if you pass your trial before we go any further with it but by first impressions it looks like a good idea.

4. Guly

Guly Veteran Member

ye they have all applied, we are just looking for some good sponsors, Konvict Gaming would be a great partner to have :)

5. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

I think the best for us to do is see how you guys get on with your trial then we will have a chat afterwards :) Good luck with your trial.

6. Guly

Guly Veteran Member

No problemo, how long will the trial take?

7. Ympker

Ympker Unregistered/Unconfirmed

I think it is about 2-4 weeks if i recall correctly :)

8. Guly

Guly Veteran Member

ok m8, thank you :)

9. ShaneyHD

ShaneyHD Veteran Member

Trials last 2weeks but say somthing important came up and you afk'd your trial perio we can extend your trial for another week or 2 for you to get feedback :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Guly

Guly Veteran Member

Thanks for the info :)