1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Early days but anyone believe that Loadout will be a fantastic game?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by LouisMcManus, Feb 9, 2014.

1. LouisMcManus

LouisMcManus Banned

So guys...over the last few days I and a few other members have been playing a game called Loadout, its a free to play game on steam (just over 2GB) and has some fantastic fun ideas. The game is a fast pace shooter with many aspects to be added (competitive and such) so far it looks a lot better than what TF2 was back in the day and to be totally honest I think its going to be one the best free to plays out there.

I'm not too sure currently what the state is with Clans etc but I think if they do add it, it could be a fantastic thing to go into...its got a massive player base, free to play, no hacks (yet) , and has competitive capabilities I think this is going to be an absolute boomer! Anyone else agree? Could it be the next APB?

2. Haradjad

Haradjad Veteran Member

This game looks hilarious by just watching the trailers. It does make me think of Team Fortress a little bit. I'll might even try it some day.

3. LouisMcManus

LouisMcManus Banned

Its amazing!

4. AL.AN.

AL.AN. Veteran Member

Played it in beta and looked nice.
    What I like about it are the gun customisation and even creating your own personalised gun.
    Definitely a game to look into!

5. Buhadog

Buhadog Veteran Member

I've been playing it since closed beta and have to say, the game is realy fun and the weapon variarity you can build is huge.

6. Hector

Hector Technician + Clan Leader
    Staff Member

played a game was fun , but am waiting until your able to play with friends before i jump in the pool. for now im happy with the toes that i dipped in

7. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

I downloaded it earlier will give it ago later.