1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
By LaurenJuliet on Nov 29, 2014 at 9:14 PM
  1. LaurenJuliet

LaurenJuliet Clan Leader-Leader
    Staff Member

http://gyazo.com/fbf2e624346489174577e36c48035c37

Absolutely huge thank you to everyone who took part and donated! The donation has now been made.

Lots of love, joy and respect from the whole team <3

P.S. Just to add, I know that the amount donated to us was £870 as stated on Hector's post, but due to some 'illegitimate' donations (i.e. small amounts in strange currencies which ridiculous exchange rates) and PayPal tax, the amount was taken down to £850.

Comments

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by LaurenJuliet, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Crysis
      Crysis
      thats one sexy ammount
    2. Boston Broiler
      Boston Broiler
      Good job everyone involved and who donated :D
    3. TwistPvP
      TwistPvP
      Just joined this community today, and I am really impressed with everyone's attitude to every single thing. Unlike other forums, you don't have petty irrelevant posts/threads and/or pointless arguments. Instead, you have people across the world who come together in union and donate crazy amounts to charities to help those who are more in need than we are.

To sum this up, this is truly incredible, and I am still struggling to comprehend how everyone has come together to donate £850 to such a great cause just over the internet.

Truly amazing!
      Good on the people who donated.

P.S. I appreciate you liking my first ever thread Lauren, so I am going to go around some of yours and like them and share my views in return for your gentility. :)

It seems I cannot like threads, I have no clue how to even if I do have permission. Ah well! I will still share my opinions! :p
    4. LaurenJuliet
      LaurenJuliet
      Thanks for the post, Twist! I'm really glad you're enjoying KG so far. We have a great team who work really hard to bring joy and happiness to the gaming world. Look forward to seeing you on TS.
    5. Shield1739
      Shield1739
      Konvict so goooooooooooood
    6. Shadoom
      Shadoom
      It was a great charity stream! Had a lot of fun!