1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DayZ - Team Action base exploded, everything FUBAR

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ActionBum, Nov 7, 2013.

1. ActionBum

ActionBum Konvict Guest

Hello guys,

Finaly we finished our base, now some one parked a locked littlebird on top.

We wanted it gone, now our whole base exploded, ours and ours lost.

The server got rerolled for fontane his base, we really, really like the same......

Hope to hear from you soon!

Team Action

2. rada

rada Veteran Member

Hi there. sorry to hear about what happened.

we only do rollbacks for hackers to undo the dmg they do, and even then we wont do it unless its heavy damage done.

the major problem with rollbacks is that while it restores ur base it can undo major building etc done by other people. in the end it can do as much damage as it can restore.

we also looked into it and our backup is unfortunatly not updated since alot earlier today. so unfortunatly theres not much to be done here, sadly stuff like this happends.

sorry that i cant be more helpfull then that.

3. ActionBum

ActionBum Konvict Guest

We know, we finished last week, but then the server got rerolled for fontane.

We understand Fontane is god on your server and rerolls are only done for him.

We wish you good times on your empty server, we are gone.

Peace

4. Semtex

Semtex Veteran Member

Acting like spoilt kids about an incident on a server you do now pay for (I do) also not being members of our community and you think we should drop everything when you speak to us like this and do as you command
    Rada responded politely to you and explained the situation then you act like asses good riddance from the server and buy your own if this is how you act

5. ActionBum

ActionBum Konvict Guest

What do you expect? Often we are the only people in the server, spend a whole lot of time building a base on the server you pay for, wich we all really, really appreciate though, now someone thought it would be funny to fuck us over(with hacks or without), whilst the server rules say not to destroy bases. You should say in the rules; "Don't destroy "community" bases, others are oke, we don't care."

Sorry for my attitude, but i'm just very disapointed.

Good riddance? Haha, we were the only ones on!(exept for 5 other guys that come online every now and then)

But it is ok, we will find an other server wich has players and caring admins.

Later

6. Semtex

Semtex Veteran Member

Most other servers wouldn't even respond to you we do
    We also allow public dayz players to use our teamspeak for playing or contacting us
    We also try and rectify any damage done without impeding other players on the server

You must understand firstly not being a member of our community and requesting something that would affect our actual members and other public is not gonna go down well
    But even that said we try our best to deal with people equally I'm sorry your base got destroyed but as rada said without it inconvienance members and ( the other5 people or w/e) we can't make everyone happy
    Imagine the other guys on the server coming here saying the same thing and us rerolling you would of come here asking why we rerolled

You first post was fine if you wanted to discuss it further you could of jumped on teamspeak and spoke to one of our admins
    My aggressive reply was at your condocending final post

7. Jonas

Jonas Veteran Member

------

8. Fontane

Fontane Veteran Member

no action guys i like you on the server your good guys btw the chopper was mine and i died inside your base to a broken leg and epoch building bug killed me there, :/

ive got an idea what happened to your base tho, you could of asked a mod to delete the vechiles, but i have not been on the the server for about 3 days just chilling since i cant be asked to log in atm not feeling the long run, your be missed from the server and i wish this could end in a better way,

but if you looked at it from that you where annoyed about the building limit and you could make some changtes would of came to a better out come,

and the server was only rolled back due to hackers completley destroying my bae leaving only 1 floor board, even one of our members who had been building for 6 hours lost all of his work and he was a mod, its something we are nto happy about but its not good to let the hackers have there way and ruin peoples work, if i speak with you again or i see you message me or chat me on and i will come and bring my group to help u rebuild what was lost,

(why was my chopper on your base roof)

i was raiding your base for all your loot and supplys :/

saying this our second bae(camp death) destroyed 15 floors boards 5 vechiles and 2 choppers but we just sealed up the gaps and stop base building for awhile, and this was due to a raid on our base,

if you do return and your not sure who to speak to add me on steam or messge me on the forums and i will point you in the right direction, but lessions learned on both sides, i would have reported my vechile to be deleted from the server but i didnt think somene would of created an explosion on the vechile it was a locked vechile after all which is against the server rules.

but as i said i do not know what has happned and just under the impression the chopper exploded and then the base imploded, i feel your base you had a big borg cube 6 story abase.

9. Diowa

Diowa Konvict Guest

The fact you said the littlebird was locked and that you wanted it gone sounds like you caused the damage?

Anyhoo do one!

10. Fontane

Fontane Veteran Member

i have no idea who blew it up, ive added hobo on steam just waiting to see if he accepts it or not ill speak with him some more on if he does.