1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DayZ Passes/Extended's & Fails 22/01/2013

Discussion in 'Membership Passes & Fails' started by Krypter, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Krypter

Krypter Konvict Guest

Can I just ask all members to click the below link and leave feedback for trailists who you have played with? We we're all in their situation once and I see many extends at the moment. The same goes to the extended trails, if you are still active bug the hell out of your fellow members to leave you feedback :) thanks!

http://www.konvictgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?34-DayZ-Teds&sort=title&order=asc

Please welcome and congratulate the following members, they have passed their trials and are now full Konvict members.

Chalky
    Charlie_Jr
    J-Grear
    Teckto__Nkinja

(You guys can now contact a Officer/Mod to upgrade you to a full member in TS, and leave feedback for trial members in the Konvict trials forum)

The following members will be put on an extended trial until the 29nd January, please push to get your feedback and if any members have been playing with them leave feedback too. Good Luck!:

Admiral Akbar
    SandyPigeionHairs
    Aspectratio
    Tic-Taw
    Griever
    Inzomniak
    Oasis
    Resmurf
    xxknifeprtyxx

Unfortunately The following members did not pass., due to lack of activity, negative or no feedback.

Chaos
    PintSized

If anyone feels your fail / Extend is unfair please come see me or another admin on teamspeak and we can discuss your situation.

Regards

Krypter

2. Blyth

Blyth Man of Many Blocks

congrats to the passes and good luck to the many on extended.

3. Snipersimon

Snipersimon Veteran Member

4. Teckto__Nkinja

Teckto__Nkinja Veteran Member

Thanks a lot guys!

5. Chalky

Chalky Veteran Member

Thanks guys....