1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DayZ Management shift

Discussion in 'Moderator Promotions' started by Tech 2, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Tech 2

Tech 2 Unregistered/Unconfirmed

Hello all

First off, Blyth stepped down as Mod Leader for Dayz. I would like to thank Blyth for EVERYTHING he's done in DayZ and the clan. Starting from managing the server (which he has done quite nicely) to adding scripts or solving problems just to keep us happy. When paramatt left to Canada blyth stepped up although he didn't need to, and he took DayZ foward, implementing PvP and making sure more and more members joined.
    While he stepped down, he will still be able to help out when we really need him but now please redirect all DayZ related news and questions to Goat or myself.

Thanks Blyth!

On that same topic we have Goat to fill the Mod Leader position for DayZ. He's a fairly new mod but he always helped out even as a member. I'm sure he's do fantastic.

Best of luck Goat, shout if you need anything

Kwinno

2. Bullseye

Bullseye Veteran Member

You've done a good job Blyth, thanks for all the work and effort you've put into the DayZ server!

And to Goat, good luck running it and congrats on your new Mod Leader position :)

3. rada

rada Veteran Member

Would like to say gj blyth u will always be my homeboy ;) he was the hero elektro deserved but not the one it needed right now.
    And goat gl :p

4. Fontane

Fontane Veteran Member

GG Blyth come back when your done :)

5. Irishflame1

Irishflame1 Master Warchief of the Irish Potato Army

!!!CONGRATS!!!
    Welcome to the cool kid club! Enjoy your new TS Sticker!

[​IMG]