1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[CS minigames] Got banned with no warning?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Joshua Kennedy, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Joshua Kennedy

Joshua Kennedy Konvict Guest

Hi, It's Joshua Kennedy :^)

I got banned from the minigames server because i kept spawning when everyone was dead. I was given no verbal warning, but a text warning i am unsure of. I didn't know it was against the rules, and if i was told by a moderator about it I 100% would have stopped straight away.

Just wondered where i go for an appeal as I personally didn't catch a warning to tell me to stop.

Sorry for the inconvenience and if this is in the wrong section please tell me and give me a chance to copy it over to another topic/thread.

Yours sincerely, Josh

EDIT: I was going to check to see if it was in console but i've been flooded with errors.
    EDIT2: I've also been a very loyal player to the bhoppping server, in which i play a lot. (rank 40ish or something last time i checked) I'm praying this doesn't go overseen.

2. SonniW

SonniW Veteran Member

Hey Joshua do you remember which admin banned you? The respawn thing is a slight bug we have had with the new timer we have but our MG manager Captain Respawn is going to be rezoning the maps at some point. I'm sure the admin probably did try and communicate at some point to stop but its also possible you didn't see or hear. Once I find out who banned you i'll speak to them and find out if there was any underlying reasons, if not i'll unban you.

EDIT: Just checked, your ban was only half an hour long and it has already expired.

3. Sean

Sean Banned

Josh -

Thanks for taking the time to come here. As you may know, admining any MG server can be a big pain in the butt. Typically MG is full of people just wanting to mess around. One troll on the server can quickly turn into 32 trolls. So sometimes our admins may be a bit quick to act. If you're above the age of 16, I urge you to apply and join Konvict Gaming. We need the people playing on our servers to join and become good and faithful admins. To help share the load and make the servers a better place. Hope you will consider.

Sean