1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Circus 1.0.0.4 - Now we got some random buff event FUNNAGE!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fatman, Oct 5, 2013.

1. fatman

fatman Veteran Member

DOWNLOAD: http://www.filedropper.com/crazycircus1004

Hey guys, thanks for you guys who gave me feedback from the previous versions and as part of that feedback I have began to implement the basics of the BUFF events.

I have included 5 in this release that I'd like you guys to toy with, let me know the good the bad and the ugly. Please note that the images on the buttons/TV screen DO NOT MATCH due to an override I had to put in plce to not call events that hadn't already been scripted yet.

In short, ignore the images just enjoy what spawns when you click to activate the buff.

Here's what they do:

BLUE BALL: Eradicates any enemy entities the blue ball collides with

RED BALL: Increases the score by 50 for every score entity it collides with

GREEN BALL: Duplicates any medium/small clown entities it collides with

MULTI BALL: Spits out half sized versions of all the balls above at a much faster speed

CLOCK: Slows down player movement speed by 25%

Keep testing for me guys, feedback to [email protected] as usual. REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

For you guys who haven't tried it yet, please help contribute. Not asking for money, just 10 minutes of your day. Play, screenshot your final score + UPLOAD :)

Thanks again guys!

DOWNLOAD: http://www.filedropper.com/crazycircus1004

2. fatman

fatman Veteran Member

Sorry guys it seems the link was invalid, I have updated the link and its working now. Please download and try :D

3. fatman

fatman Veteran Member