1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Consideration of a new game within the Community

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Metjuw, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Metjuw

Metjuw Veteran Member

Hey guys & gals,

I would assume that most of you like football/soccer, so I was thinking if another section could be implemented for another game like Football Manager? It can be played through Network Play and tournaments could be organised as well.

Looking forward to a reply..

Matt :)

2. pEoN

pEoN Veteran Member

I like football!
    What the hell is soccer ?

We have the other games channel which you could use to play fifa / manager games ;p

3. Doddsy

Doddsy I am a wizard.

Thankyou for your suggestion Metjuw!

I do not know of any plan as of yet to create a Football Manager section however this isnt to say we couldnt accomodate it if there was a demand for such a game. Maybe you could spearhead the campaign to get one?

We currently have a criteria that a game must meet in order to become a section which can be found in the link below:

http://konvictgaming.com/f40/requirements-starting-new-game-section-30047.html

Hopefully you're up to the task, it would be interesting to see such a section emerge!

Sincerely

Doddsy

4. Metjuw

Metjuw Veteran Member

haha pEoN - I mentioned both so no one gets offended :p

Doddsy - thanks for that interesting information I will try to meet the tasks am worried about 1 of the tasks but its not impossible..

5. Doddsy

Doddsy I am a wizard.

Which are you worried about? Maybe we can help you?