1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Concerning League of Legends KG TRIAL

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Migmagnific, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Migmagnific

Migmagnific Veteran Member

I got "Fail Trial" because members didn't give feedback.
    Do I have to stay in Trial again? I don't want to beg for feedback lol xD

It's not that I haven't been playing, I played every week now with a few members and all went well.

2. Bullseye

Bullseye Veteran Member

Not all people remember to leave feedback, don't think of it as begging, just more simply asking a member to leave you feedback which everyone needs, without feedback they wouldn't be here, so its easy enough just to return the favour :)

3. Migmagnific

Migmagnific Veteran Member

I see.. thanks! :)

Would have been usefull to know this from the start anyway.
    Maybe this info can be given to ppl applying so they know to ask for feedback.. I had no idea :p

4. Connor

Connor Veteran Member

i'm sure when you got put on trial you were informed about your ted/application would be looked at by other members and member would leave +1's if they like your attitude and gameplay or a -1 if they don't like you i think you're entitled to another trial if you have lack of feedback but you will have to ask a moderator good luck :) ( not quite sure heard about this from another failed trial who is now trial)

5. viperidae

viperidae Veteran Member

personally when i joined i had the exact same thing, i was never told that i needed this 'feedback' so for a long time i didnt ask for it, when i started asking it was already too late. my trial was extended at the time by one of the mods i beleive, think they can do the same for you :)

6. SamSync

SamSync Konvict Guest

His trial has already been extended :)

You should have been informed about the feedback when you joined but we mods make mistakes as well.
    Every member knows that they should leave feedback, some just forget so it doesn't hurt to remind them.

7. Ravey

Ravey Here to Help :)

Hey all,

I just applied to the forum today but I cans find the thread in regards to trial applicants for LoL?

Or do I have to wait until I am accepted as a member?

I'm going to check out the TS server when I get home so if I don't get a response here I'm sure one of you can help there :)

8. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

After you have signed up you need to hit the apply to konvict button at the top and it will take you to the application process.

9. Ravey

Ravey Here to Help :)

Thanks, application made, now to find the TS channel