1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Community making?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mrluigi, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Mrluigi

Mrluigi Member

Hi, I would like to know how I can start/make a community for a certain game in our Teamspeak section?

2. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Get a decent amount of people interested, can recruit people and get them to apply under the community member application. Show activity and willingness to grow a section for the desired game.

3. Mrluigi

Mrluigi Member

Thx, I'll be working on that!

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

One more thing, If I want to get started recruiting more ppl coudl I get a 'Dofus' Slot in the KG Teamspeak /Other Games section?

4. Mrluigi

Mrluigi Member

RE: One more thing, If I want to get started recruiting more ppl coudl I get a 'Dofus' Slot in the KG Teamspeak /Other Games section?

5. Semtex

Semtex Veteran Member

6. Mrluigi

Mrluigi Member

You know, In Teamspeak there is this section with 'Other Games'. Could I have a slot there to attract fellow member of KG?
    You get it know? ^^

Btw The name of the game is 'Dofus'. It's a French MMORPG which is very popular. (Best server is Rushu ^^)

7. Semtex

Semtex Veteran Member

Ah I ment the game dofus never heard of it

8. Pizza Dog

Pizza Dog Pokemon Poster

He means if he recruits people who play "Dofus"(Game).
    Would it be possible that he could get a mini-section in other games, like the one for Tera, APB and B4.

9. Mrluigi

Mrluigi Member

Yes. That's what I mean ^^

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

So.. How to I get this mini-section >.>
    I have no clue how to arrange this all. Lil help pls ^^

10. Pizza Dog

Pizza Dog Pokemon Poster

Get people to apply for Community Member at http://konvictgaming.com/application-forms.php?appid=1
    When they write their application tell them to add "Dofus" to
    Once you've got a few amount of players I'm sure one of the leaders will be able to help you.
    Until that I can rename one of the channels to Dofus when you come on to play with your friends.

11. LaurenJuliet

LaurenJuliet Clan Leader-Leader
    Staff Member

Hi Mrluigi! As Shorty said. And yes, you may have a channel name Dofus in the Other Games section :) Pop another thread in the Members' Room to see if any of our current members are playing the game. If you find anyone, which I'm sure you will, then maybe between you you can begin to recruit for it. If you would like any help writing recruitment threads to post on forums, then give me a shout and I will help.