1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bringing APB back!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by OnceBrave, Aug 18, 2014.

1. OnceBrave

OnceBrave Veteran Member

APB- All Points Bulletin
    Free on steam/gamersfirst

Well hello everyone (boring part) for those who dont know me, im a very respectful person, nope, lies.
    As some of you know im getting myself a new computer, which will allow me to play the game ive been wishing to come back to....
    APB

Ive spoke to some people about trying it out and ive been approached by others about joining me :)

So im here to say that everyone that likes this game but has quit because no one was there to play it or something, just be aware of the group 17 in the other games section, feel free to join me/us

Oncebrave

2. Hydropowah

Hydropowah Veteran Member

I'll play it more when I manage to get myself a swag car

3. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

i cab lend you one of mine xD 9 cars or so :3

4. God

God Veteran Member

I wouldn't mind trying it out.

5. Crysis

Crysis Veteran Member

Same here, wouldn't mind joining in xD i bought arma 3 just because of the cops n robbers roleplay :3 playing a game devoted 100% to that idea would be boss

6. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

its such a good game imo. although i spent way to much mobey on it QQ

7. Hector

Hector Technician + Clan Leader
    Staff Member

as with all other closed sections, it will be really hard for it to become a section again.

APB was the game that made konvict gaming but over time the section got more quiet and more quiet to the extent that only 2 or 3 people were playing it.

To bring it back from an any other game, there needs to be active people playing it, there needs to be people that are willing to run it but the most important thing is that you need to show that players are able to be recruited to konvict gaming. If your serious about bringing apb back then by all means go ahead and play as much as you can and anyone you recruit, have them apply via the community members, when we see there is a steady flow of people coming in then we will consider making it a section again. But untill then it will remain a any other game.

The challenge is there if you want to step up and accept it.

8. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

well me Oncebrave and Emiderp will be playibg it for sure. had 14+hours sessions with oncebrave. only game that got me that much time

9. OnceBrave

OnceBrave Veteran Member

Well see what i can get

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Do it :) Ask anything if you need help, me Shift or HellHound or Emiderp any of us will probably be able to help you

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Play it! Now!

10. Sensual

Sensual Veteran Member

Just a shame the game is server sided, the driving is soooo delayed.

11. Overdose

Overdose Banned

Exactly if it wasn't for that i'd play it so much more. Plus i played it back when it was on CD had like 50 odd hours on it and they changed the driving since then and i hate it, it's like driving on ice.

12. OnceBrave

OnceBrave Veteran Member

13. Venum

Venum Unregistered/Unconfirmed

I dont mind playing it here and there on the odd occasion like once a month if that, but i dont think it will be a game id dedicate time into, if this was something like a GTA5 online however that is something i would be interested in when it comes to pc.

14. Overdose

Overdose Banned

It's more of an annoyance than a challange xD i might come later i think i need to DL it again tho.

15. OnceBrave

OnceBrave Veteran Member

The shittest thing is.... My pc that was suppose to take 1/2 days is taking 1/2 weeks so sucks to be me.
    I wont be playing much till then but you guys can...
    Several people doing it already

16. Sean

Sean Banned

Keep drumming up attention with this ;).

Try and get some recruiting done and have them join under the Community app. If we see progress, this could come back ;)

17. OnceBrave

OnceBrave Veteran Member

I would be thrilled to do this if i had my PC already (reason why i started this).

But its estimated to be ready Friday or Monday next week. Either way i don't wanna let this idea die while i don't get my machine...

Ill do that, going to make some research in APB forums

Thanks for the support,

Oncebrave

18. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

We'll see... Servers any other than test ones are a real pain for me. So unless there isn't some kind of free premium code I could use, i probably won't be playing it much.

19. OnceBrave

OnceBrave Veteran Member

Sorry, you caught me off guard. What you mean with that, what test servers and why pain and what code xd?

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Apparently we got friends outside KG stopping this http://gyazo.com/1a5258a4521c0228f7571e1ff4ae096a

20. Venum

Venum Unregistered/Unconfirmed