1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blood bowl

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Norsixa, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Norsixa

Norsixa Konvict Guest

I have this game and was supposed to play in a league with some other people I knew but this never got off the ground.

Would any of you guys be interested in starting a league to play once a week everytime?

1 match only takes a halfhour up to a hour of your time so its really fun to have it running where you can play once a week!

If anyone interested, can always hit me up here or on steam or on TS and we can discuss this a bit further!

2. Azarela

Azarela Master Apprentice of Potatoes
    Staff Member

I know my brother Nehetar ( in the clan) talked about that game for months a long time ago. You can probably get him interested in playing it with ya! :3

3. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

I have this game collecting dust somewhere in my room, but i don't think i'll ever install it.
    (I think it's a steam code, so if anybody is up for it i can give it away, i'm not 100% sure though)

4. Norsixa

Norsixa Konvict Guest

Well, kinda looking to make a league so i'd need to find at least 3 people to play it with me. :D

And you sure strad? Its a pretty fun game, not hard to learn either! :p