1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bans for Myself, Mriipred and Valid

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bigandre, Nov 24, 2013.

1. bigandre

bigandre Veteran Member

Why have we been banned without a given reason in the middle of a game of LoL?
    All that was said was "Final warning 24 hour ban"

Each of us have been a member of this clan for over 6 months now, and to have this kind of treatment halfway through a game, disrupting us is just bullshit.
    90% of the time we are in the chat room "turkey twizzlers" minding our own buissness.

2. Semtex

Semtex Veteran Member

because ive had enough of seeing your names in the warning threads

then after been given a warning your abusive to the people giving you them

so your banned for 24 hours
    anymore and your banned permently

3. bigandre

bigandre Veteran Member

Sam says he was giving us a warning for WHISPERING him, what twice? He came in and asked us to stop angrily, so we stopped. Does that warrant a warning? If we even got a warning from "be3" whatever the name was, then thats just ridiculous.

Also you are sick of seeing our names in the warning threads? What the whole maybe once a month at most for me and maybe once there entire time in the clan.

4. Aarchon

Aarchon Member

We were given a warning and asked to stop so we did. How does that justify a ban?

5. bigandre

bigandre Veteran Member

Plus the fact that in the past maybe 3 months, that is Valid's first warning? Does the first warning now merit a ban?

6. MriiPredator

MriiPredator Member

1: our names in warning thread? Paz told us like 6hours ago we weren't in anywhere
    2: I was not abusive towards Sam that was Aaron and Andre(I was quite)
    3: I got reported because someone joined the channel and never spoke once never told us her name or the fact she was a girl so we named her Ben. I then made a comment towards Overdose then apologized to him
    4: Andre has a screenshot of Shorty telling him to fuck off

7. Semtex

Semtex Veteran Member

you were abusive to someone on trial you upset them you were warned not to do it again

your reply was "if you dont like it you can go fuck yourself"

so you have 24 hour bans

i can make them perm if you wish because if you had said that to me they would of been perm in the first place

8. Aarchon

Aarchon Member

David said that so we all get banned? Makes sense

9. bigandre

bigandre Veteran Member

Paraphrasing? Well id like to make a formal report here.
    Since your adamant against people saying things like that to others.

http://i.imgur.com/bdgzBqW.jpg

Feel free to check your logs, you will see that there

10. Semtex

Semtex Veteran Member

you all seemed to think it was acceptable behaviour laughing at the person

also dont try and belittle me editing a post

"Each of us have been a member of this clan for over 6 months now, and to have this kind of treatment halfway through a game, disrupting us is just bullshit.
    90% of the time we are in the chat room "turkey twizzlers" minding our own buissness. "

2 of you have been on final warnings before

11. bigandre

bigandre Veteran Member

My final warning was like 4 months ago, im sorry is there no such thing as forgive and forget? I edited posts before or as you replied so that i could add information. I in no way tried to belittle you, stop avoiding the subject and bringing up things that happened months ago. We have been banned here for "harrassing" a female trialist. If this was a male member there would be nothing done but because it was a female member everyone freaks out, the clan is full of sexists. Every single female member so far has become a mod within 1 month of playing.

Why have we been insta banned and not talked to about any of this? Drag us into a room and actually tell us whats happened and if we have anything to say before banning us for however long you like.

But no, you don't actually want to talk to us, just try and get rid of us because "ive had enough of seeing your names in the warning threads ".

Just to add, we were laughing when playing lol as we enjoy having a good laugh. We don't aim our laughter purely at someone in order to insult/annoy them

12. Semtex

Semtex Veteran Member

the fact you need to act in that way at all to anyone is bollocks

the fact you think saying "if you dont like it you can go fuck yourself" to one of my mods and think its acceptable

the fact you think being abusive to another one of my mods via whispering is acceptable

the fact you think laughing at someone because they have came to tell you that you have upset someone is acceptable

This is why your banned for 24 hours i dont need to speak to you to do that because its not permanent
    andre you were a step away from a perm ban a few months back and i did what i could to keep you as a member

but the above behaviour is unacceptable

13. bigandre

bigandre Veteran Member

You bring up this "if you dont like it you can go fuck yourself" again, did we all say it at the same time? Nope, only one of us did.
    Seriously? I don't know how many times we've been called scottish cunts/fuckers/dickheads by your all high and mighty members of staff and taken it as its given, as a joke. We hav'nt made complaints against any of them for the way they treated us as it isn't meant as abuse. What we did with that trialist? Please tell me what we did? Called them Ben as they wouldn't tell us there name? Wow that was pretty bad, better ban us for it.
    Abusing a mod through whisper? Again tell me how we abused him, me and Aaron just discovered how it worked and decided to have a laugh with Sam as he in return is always having a laugh with us, moving us around channels. Sam however seemed to be in a pissy mood as he instantly joined our channel and went off at us like the Whisper function was his holy grail and we as peasents weren't even allowed to look at it.
    Laughing at someone because they came to tell us that we upset someone? We genuienly thought they were joking about it as the "report" we got for it, in itself was ridiculous. If you can tell me exactly how i harrassed ill admit to it, but you can't as we didint.
    So you just temp ban people for as long as you like without speaking to them? I can see where your staff get there attitude from then.
    Again tell me what behaviour that would be, with a little depth please.

14. Semtex

Semtex Veteran Member

ive spoken to pred you ban will finish tomorow at 7gmt ill be on then if you want a chat

anymore on the forums like the above and i wont waste anymore of my time and ban you permantly

15. bigandre

bigandre Veteran Member

Sorry, i won't try and argue my case again just to have valid points ignored.