1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Artist/Graphical Contribution To Konvict Gaming?!?!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Justify, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Justify

Justify Member

Hey guys and girls. As some of you may know I am new to KG and the welcome I have received was warm and welcoming. Everyone is positive and really nice in their own way. I'd like to say thank you for that.

Anyway onto the subject, I have recently been thinking of an idea for KG. Its nothing to special, its more of something if you're interested in you can contribute to in your spare time. I was thinking of anyone who is artist in their own way. This can be anything from a nice detailed and professional looking piece of art work for KG. Such as a wallpaper or background to show our support for KG as a whole.

I know some of you may not be artist or amazing at graphics and I took that into consideration. As I thought of this idea, I know some people may be excellent builders in Minecraft and doing an awesome build for KG is artist too so don't count yourself out.

It was just a little fun idea I thought of, what do you guys think? I have also an other idea coming up soon, hopefully it goes ahead :D

- Justify

2. PrinceMoody

PrinceMoody Member

This is a great idea and an awesome way to give back. I personally am no artist in any sense but would love to see what others could make out of this. Get to work guys <3

3. Dead Serious

Dead Serious Graphic Designer Extraordinaire

This pretty much already happens in the member Graphics and Art section