1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A request to the Streamers in KG

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Yagami, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Yagami

Yagami Veteran Member

Hello people of KG, Yagami here with a small and quick request:
    Basically I Have been trying to leave and watch as much streams as possible to support y'all, but the problem is I can not do that properly since i have small broadband thus it is very difficult for me to watch 720p and more, and I am sure i ain't the only one probably... So could you guys enable 480p as an option so that we can watch/leave the streams around while we do other things? I know Xsplit does this easy but not sure about the other software such as open broadcaster and stuff.

Cheers & game on!

2. ISY

ISY Banned

To allow multiple resolution choices we need twitch partnership, otherewise everyone will need to stream in 420

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

3. Yagami

Yagami Veteran Member

partnership.... news to me. Well sucks for me then.

4. AethroX

AethroX Konvict Guest

Like ISY said Twitch only allows partnered users to have multiple choice of resolutions, thus making the load on their servers easier. Not sure about the requirements for partnership as there are 4 different partnership levels with Twitch (5th being OGN with purchase options) but I'm pretty sure the lowest one isn't that hard to come by.

5. SamSync

SamSync Konvict Guest

You need to have an average of 500 viewers on twitch in order to partner, which we're not all that close to.
    They do make exceptions but we peak at 50 or something :p