1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24Hour LiveStream Charity Event Idea, Please read :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JaCk, May 1, 2014.

1. JaCk

JaCk Veteran Member

So basically, ive been thinking, in KonvictGaming we have a rather large amount of streamers this means we could do something that could be beneficial to both us as a community and a charity of our choice.

Personally, I was thinking since the clan was founded by a member of the armed forces, im willing to bet that allot of people in here have family or friends in the armed forces so I was thinking we could set the donation link up towards the Help For Heroes charity or something of a similar source.

That would obviously be beneficial towards the charity and when I was talking about it being beneficial towards the clan it would be due to the fact that every section have streamers in them. We could dedicate 3 hours to each game that KG are currently involved in and that would pretty much fill the 24hour mark.

We have people in the clan who get a few hundred to a few viewers so if everyone is wiling to take part in this or even advertise it for us then we could make this work.

SO if you are a streamer and would be intrested in doing this, then we could make it work and we could do something beneficial to others and also to the community, just post below what you guys think, if their is a charity more personal to KG that we could do, if you wanna be one of the streamers or even if you just wanna promote then get involved and lets us know so we can get it underway.

2. thugnastyx

thugnastyx Banned

not a streamer but I like this idea and I support it +1

3. Chalky

Chalky Veteran Member

I agree and would willingly take park although as above i am not a streamer but woyld happily join up if we stream arma 3. Love the idea and it couldnt come at a greater time

4. JaCk

JaCk Veteran Member

then make sure your buddys in the Arma section see it and get everyone involved! :D

5. Widdower

Widdower Member

+1 great idea to be honest, im not a streamer though but i applaud the idea.

6. Sean

Sean Banned

I'm sure we could get some support some of our CSGO Streamers.

I wish I could stream but my italian internet is maybe .500kbps upload :/

Regardless I'll tune in and watch and donate a bit. Great idea btw

7. Venum

Venum Unregistered/Unconfirmed

i stream and im willing to help out as much as possible :)

8. Hector

Hector Technician + Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Count me in, I can stream what ever game you need.

9. JaCk

JaCk Veteran Member

we'll I was thinking that we could do it in like 3hour shifts, an hour or two per streamer, or the entire 3, per game that KG play activley, so for example, ISS, LoL, CS:GO, Diablo3, PoE, FF, Dota, Origin games, Rust, whatever people feel like playing, 8games at 3 hours each will take the 24hr spot, if we use the KG channel and just rotate streamers etc.

So TL;DR yeah hector take your pick XD

10. monQ.

monQ. Member

I'm not a streamer, but it sounds like a great idea! +1 go for it.

11. Ympker

Ympker Unregistered/Unconfirmed

I guess if its at a reasonable time for me (maybee weekend, pref evening ~ 19:00 CET) i could stream CSGO/LoL

12. Hector

Hector Technician + Clan Leader
    Staff Member

i can do lol, diablo 3, (i have cs:go but i hardly play it), FF, Titanfall, dayz, arma 3. Just let me know what you want me to do and ill do it :)

13. JaCk

JaCk Veteran Member

Bump for the early morning Konvicts to see ^^

14. TheMetalRip

TheMetalRip Veteran Member

im loving this idea,unfortunely i dont have a good pc to streaming so i would just play,but i can advertise on my youtube channel if needed

15. JaCk

JaCk Veteran Member

anything that would promote the stream would be appreciated, ive just gotta talk with shorty about the channel and such
    and we'll get it all sorted

16. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Most of the streamers we have have their own stream code for the clan channel, but a while back twitch changed it. But if you work out who needs it and who has it already i can give it to the ones who haven't. I would suggest for this to go well you get a team of people who wanna help you do it as if you want a decent following you need to promote this thing like crazy.

17. TheMetalRip

nice

18. JaCk

JaCk Veteran Member

yeah i'll speak to you in abit about it shorty and we can get it all sorted out and such if you want? get a rough plan etc put together

19. TheMetalRip

sure :),ill hop on ts in a sec,just finishing downloading a game on steam and ill hop on ts

20. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Unfortunately mate I don't have the time to put in with a project like this so I can only help with small elements of it. Very busy with Uni work atm as it's coming to the end of this year soon. I can only offer advice that I would personally do if I was doing it.