1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 weeks left traveling, and then...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KGPlated, Mar 29, 2014.

1. KGPlated

KGPlated Veteran Member

Hey guys!

With only a couple weeks left on travels till im home i thought i'd make a little post on my future plans!

As some know a while back i attempted the relaunch of the kg guildwars2 community, which ultimately didn't last longer than virgin in Amsterdam. I'm also aware others have \ are trying to as well or are atleast playing the game outside of KG.

With that in mind i will be unofficially be getting back into Gw2 with the express intent if getting it on its feet again. That said, untill a time untill I feel sure of it's survival i won't to introducing it to KG as an official community game, untill a the that leaders can feel sure of its success and to save hassle changing and rechanging the website and teamspeak!

With all that said and done, i encourage any possible players curious of the state of play in guildwars to read the upcoming releases planed to come out April 15th and see if anything tickles your fancy.

Much love

Plated

2. Tech 2

Tech 2 Unregistered/Unconfirmed

good you're on your way back plated!
    you've been missed